• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eliza33

eliza33

• New members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

I think all babies are miracles. My best friend is 43 years old. In her twenties and thirties, they tried getting pregnant. She went through 3 in-vitro attempts. They adopted!

I took her to After Hours last night. She hasn't been feeling well. We both thought she might be going through menopause. Guess what? She is pregnant! They stopped trying years ago.

This baby will be a true miracle!

#2 sissy48

sissy48

Advanced Member

• New members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

I have heard of more than one occasion when a couple stops trying to get pregnant, adopts,  and then it happens. I wonder if it has something to do with stress levels. Whatever it is, it is surely a miracle!

#3 eliza33

eliza33

• New members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

They stopped trying almost 15 years ago. Their son is 17 now. I call my friend, grandma  (just to pick on her). It's sweet. They are truly blessed.

#4 Marie08

Marie08

Advanced Member

• New members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

How is everything going with your friend now, Eliza? I hope her pregnancy is going smoothly. I cannot even imagine going all those years, completely giving up, and then it happens! She's gonna be one tired mama.

What is the record? Wasn't there a 60 year old woman that gave birth? I don't think it was a natural pregnancy though.

#5 Nicky

Nicky

• New members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:35 AM

My stepdad's mom went through something similar. She had three children close together and then two of them died in a car crash before they were five. Later in life, my stepdad was grown and his mom thought she was going through menopause. Turns out she was pregnant. Now my stepdad has a younger sister young enough to be his daughter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our community is dedicated to creating the perfect board to discuss just about anything that is family related. If you are planning to start a family or have concerns about any aspect of pregnancy then you will always find like minded members who have gone through that experience already.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and remember to read our guideline and please respect that we are not a place for the promotion of third party websites or services. Our moderating team checks all posts continually.

INFORMATION

Contact Us
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
About Us

YOUR ACCOUNT

Create an Account

JOIN OUR FORUM!

1,000's of Moms talking about babies!