• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jude

Jude

• New members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I made homemade applesauce yesterday for my little Abby and you should have seen her.  They were Granny Smith apples (tart), so I added a little sugar and cinnamon.  She loved every bite.  I'll have to admit it is pretty good.

#2 Betty

Betty

• New members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

I made all my baby food when the kids were small.  We had a huge garden so I would pruree green beans and squash and corn and freeze in ice trays.  Bag the cubes in Zip Lock bags and all you have to do is warm the food up at meal time.

#3 Antonia

Antonia

Advanced Member

• New members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

My children love homemade applesauce, probably because I fed it to them when they were babies.  I grew up eating it on toast in the morning and though it was something my children should try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our community is dedicated to creating the perfect board to discuss just about anything that is family related. If you are planning to start a family or have concerns about any aspect of pregnancy then you will always find like minded members who have gone through that experience already.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and remember to read our guideline and please respect that we are not a place for the promotion of third party websites or services. Our moderating team checks all posts continually.

INFORMATION

Contact Us
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
About Us

YOUR ACCOUNT

Create an Account

JOIN OUR FORUM!

1,000's of Moms talking about babies!